Curantis Medical Compression Stockings (Pair)
Curantis Medical Compression Stockings(Pair) provide graduated compression, which is strongest at the ankle and it gradually decreases as we move up. This controlled and graduated compression effectively stops any abnormal back flow of blood. Curantis stockings help in compressing the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and prevent varicose veins.
- Extra soft and comfortable
- Anti slip silicone belt
- Anatomic for uniform compression
- High quality, high denier yarns used, impart strength, durability and long functional life to the product. Dermophillic yarns used, also have excellent aesthetics and color fastness.
- Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression. Controlled and uniformly reducing compression from bottom to top ensures effective blood evacuation and snug fitting. It is available in different compression classes. Anatomical shape ensures perfect fitting and uniform compression even on uneven limb surface.
- Top silicone lined band ensures no slippage and optimal grip without any constriction at the top edge.
- Applicator & user manual user on the product and the disease, guide how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates need for assistance.
- Closed toe design provides snug fitting, positive hygiene for foot and high level of patient compliance.